§ 235.5b. Commitment to colleagues.
In fulfillment of the commitment to colleagues, educators:
(1) Shall not knowingly and intentionally deny or impede a colleague in the exercise or enjoyment of a professional right or privilege in being an educator.
(2) Shall not knowingly and intentionally distort evaluations of colleagues.
(3) Shall not sexually harass a colleague.
(4) Shall not unlawfully discriminate against colleagues.
(5) Shall not interfere with a colleagues exercise of political or civil rights and responsibilities.
(6) Shall not use coercive means or promise special treatment to influence professional decisions of colleagues.
(7) Shall not threaten, coerce or discriminate against a colleague who in good faith reports or discloses to a governing agency actual or suspected violations of law, agency regulations or standards.
(8) Shall respect a colleagues right to privacy and comply with all Federal and State laws and regulations, and local policies concerning confidential health or personnel information.
The provisions for this § 235.5b added under section 5(a)(10) of the Educator Discipline Act (24 P.S. § 207.5(a)(10)).
The provisions of this § 235.5b added August 20, 2021, effective August 21, 2021, 51 Pa.B. 5199.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.