§ 339.58. Operation.
(a) The TI board may delegate operation to:
(1) A joint committee elected by the participating boards in accordance with sections 1850.11850.3 of the School Code (24 P. S. § § 18-1850.118-1850.3).
(2) An intermediate unit board of directors in accordance with section 1850.2 of the School Code (24 P. S. § 18-1850.2).
(b) The TI board has the following powers:
(2) Setting institute policies.
(3) Employing supervisors and teachers.
(4) Buying, building, or renting buildings and land.
This section cited in 22 Pa. Code § 339.56 (relating to authority).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.