§ 711.6. Annual report.
(a) The annual report required under section 1728-A(b) of the act (24 P. S. § 17-1728-A(b)) must include:
(1) The number of children with disabilities in special education.
(2) The services, programs and resources being implemented by the charter school or cyber charter school staff.
(3) The services and programs utilized by the charter school or the cyber charter school through contracting with another public agency, other organizations or individuals.
(4) The services and programs utilized by the charter school or the cyber charter school through the assistance of an intermediate unit as prescribed under sections 1725-A(a)(4) and 1744-A(3) of the act (24 P. S. § § 17-1725-A(a)(4) and 1744-A(3)).
(5) Staff training in special education utilized by the charter school or the cyber charter school through the Departments training and technical assistance network and intermediate unit.
(b) The annual report must include an assurance that the charter school or the cyber charter school is in compliance with Federal laws and regulations governing children with disabilities and the requirements of this chapter.
(c) The annual report must include the age and type of exceptionality for each enrolled child with a disability; the level of intervention provided to each child with a disability; certification of staff providing services to each child with a disability; and programs and services available to children with a disability.
The provisions of this § 711.6 amended under sections 1732-A(c)(2) and 1749-A(b)(8) of the Charter School Law (24 P. S. 17-1732-A(c)(2) and 17-1749-A(b)(8).
The provisions of this § 711.6 amended June 27, 2008, effective July 1, 2008, 38 Pa.B. 3593. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (279622) to (279623).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.