§ 127.425. Contents of notice.
The notice required by § 127.424 (relating to public notice) shall include the following:
(1) The name and address of the applicant.
(2) The location and name of the plant or facility at which operation of the source will take place.
(3) The type and quantity of air contaminants being emitted.
(4) A brief description of the conditions being placed in the permit.
(5) A description of the procedures for reaching a final decision on the proposed permit action including the following:
(i) The ending date of the receipt of written protests.
(ii) The procedures for requesting a hearing and the nature of that hearing.
(iii) Other procedures by which the public may participate in the final decision.
(6) The name and telephone number of a person to contact for additional information.
(7) A statement that a person may object to the operating permit or a proposed condition thereof by filing a written protest with the Department at the appropriate regional offices described in § 121.4 (relating to regional organization of the Department).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 127.465 (relating to significant operating permit modification procedures).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.