§ 245.615. Recordkeeping requirements.
(a) The owner and operator shall maintain required aboveground storage tank system records. If records are maintained offsite, the records shall be easily obtained and provided to the Department upon request.
(b) The following records shall be maintained for the operational life of the aboveground storage tank system unless otherwise stated:
(1) Original aboveground storage tank system installation records and design specifications. This requirement is limited to records currently available for aboveground storage tank systems installed on or before October 11, 1997.
(2) Records of modification to the aboveground storage tank system.
(3) The permits issued under Subchapter C (relating to permitting of underground and aboveground storage tank systems and facilities).
(4) Current registration certificates.
(5) Leak detection records and maintenance checklists for the past 12 months.
(6) Third-party inspection reports.
(7) Documentation of investigations of suspected releases in accordance with § 245.304 (relating to investigation and reporting of suspected releases).
(8) Written or electronic log entry information as required under § 245.603(c) (relating to general storage tank facility requirements).
(9) Documentation of the last three impressed current cathodic protection system checks for each 60-day period in accordance with § 245.613 (relating to monitoring standards).
(10) The last two cathodic protection surveys, done at 3-year intervals on galvanic and annually on impressed current cathodic protection systems in accordance with § 245.613.
The provisions of this § 245.615 amended December 21, 2018, effective December 22, 2018, 48 Pa.B. 7875. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (331123).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 245.613 (relating to monitoring standards).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.