§ 253.3. Notice of environmental covenant.
(a) The environmental covenant must indicate to whom copies are to be provided, when those copies are to be provided and by whom the copies are to be provided. A grantor, a holder or any person who signed the environmental covenant may be designated as the individual responsible for distributing copies of the environmental covenant. File-stamped copies shall be provided no later than 90 days after the recording of the environmental covenant by the county recorder of deeds, unless the Department agrees to an extension of time.
(b) Unless waived by the Department in writing, copies of the environmental covenant shall be provided to the following persons:
(1) Each person who signed the environmental covenant.
(2) Each person holding a recorded interest in that portion of the real property subject to the environmental covenant.
(3) Each person in possession of that property.
(4) If the environmental covenant covers commonly owned property in a common interest community, the copies of the environmental covenant may be provided to any person authorized by the governing board of the owners association.
(5) Each political subdivision in which that property is located.
(6) Other persons designated by the agency, based upon the rights or interests that the other persons have in receiving a copy of the environmental covenant.
(c) A person submitting an environmental covenant to an agency may request waiver of the requirement that copies of the environmental covenant be provided. The request must be in writing and include the reasons for the requested waiver.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.