§ 299.219. Recordkeeping and reporting.
(a) A person or municipality that transports residual waste shall make and maintain an operational record for each day that residual waste is collected or transported, or both. The daily operational record shall be kept in the cab of each transportation vehicle on the date of collection or transportation. The record shall include the following:
(1) The types or classifications of residual waste transported.
(2) The weight or volume of the types of wastes transported.
(3) The name, mailing address, telephone number, county and state of each generator of transported waste.
(4) The name and location of a transfer facility that has received, or will receive, the waste.
(5) The name and location of the solid waste processing or disposal facility where the waste will be ultimately disposed or processed.
(6) A description of handling problems or emergency disposal activities.
(7) The name and address of he person or municipality collecting or transporting the waste.
(8) The license plate number of the trailer transporting the waste.
(b) The records required in subsection (a) shall be made available to the Department upon request and shall be retained for at least 5 years.
The provisions of this § 299.219 issued under the Solid Waste Management Act (35 P. S. § § 6018.1016018.1003); the Pennsylvania Used Oil Recycling Act (58 P. S. § § 471480); The Clean Streams Law (35 P. S. § § 691.1691.1001); sections 1905-A, 1917-A and 1920-A of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § § 510-5, 510-17 and 510-20); and the Municipal Waste Planning, Recycling and Waste Reduction Act (53 P. S. § § 4000.1014000.1904); amended under sections 5(b) and 402 of The Clean Streams Law (35 P. S. § § 691.5(b) and 691.402); section 302 of the Municipal Waste Planning, Recycling and Waste Reduction Act (53 P. S. § 4000.302); section 408(e) of the Pennsylvania Used Oil Recycling Act (58 P. S. § 408(e)); sections 1905-A, 1917-A and 1920-A of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § § 510-5, 510-17 and 510-20); section 105(4) of the Waste Tire Recycling Act (35 P. S. § 6029.105(4)); sections 301 and 302 of the Radiation Protection Act (35 P. S. § § 7110.301 and 7110.302); the Infectious and Chemotherapeutic Waste Law (35 P. S. § § 6019.16019.6); and the Vehicle Code, 75 Pa.C.S. § 4909(e).
The provisions of this § 299.219 amended November 28, 1997, effective November 29, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 6190; amended January 12, 2001, effective January 13, 2001, 31 Pa.B. 235. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (239049) to (239050).
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 299.201 (relating to scope).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.