CONTENT AND LOCATION OF ADMINISTRATIVE
§ 3.11. Administrative record.
(a) Whenever the Department compiles an administrative record for a particular response, it will do so in accordance with this chapter.
(b) An administrative record is intended to document the following:
(1) The site conditions which relate to the release or threatened release.
(2) An interim response initiated at the site.
(3) The basis for the selection of a response at the site.
(4) Public notice and participation in development of the administrative record.
(c) An administrative record may also include the following:
(1) The basis for, and amount of, natural resource damages resulting from the release or threatened release, or to which the release or threatened release significantly contributes.
(2) The identity of the known responsible persons.
(3) The response costs incurred by the Department.
(4) The basis and amount of a civil penalty the Department assesses.
(5) Information relevant to the threat to the public health or safety or the environment presented by the release or threatened release.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.