§ 3.22. Notice of prompt interim response.
(a) The Department will prepare a notice of prompt interim response for a site which will contain the following:
(1) A description and location of the site.
(2) A description of the known environmental hazards present at the site.
(3) A brief analysis of the interim response taken.
(4) A brief analysis of alternative responses considered.
(5) The location of, and periods of access to, the administrative record.
(6) A specific time and place for providing written comments on the interim response.
(7) The time and place at which a public hearing will be held to receive oral comments on the interim response.
(8) Additional actions to be taken prior to the close of the public comment period required by § 3.24(a)(6) (relating to public comment on the response).
(b) The notice will be distributed to the following persons in the manner described:
(1) Copies of the notice will be mailed to each responsible person whose name and address is known to the Department.
(2) Copies of the notice shall be mailed to known holders of liens of record against the property.
(3) The notice will be published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin.
(4) The notice will be published in a newspaper of general circulation in the area of the site.
(c) Failure of a responsible person to receive a notice from the Department does not affect that persons liability under the act.
This section cited in 25 Pa. Code § 3.12 (relating to content); 25 Pa. Code § 3.21 (relating to interim response); 25 Pa. Code § 3.24 (relating to public comment on the response); and 25 Pa. Code § 3.25 (relating to public hearing on the response).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.