§ 71.3. Purposes.
This chapter is separated into six subchapters:
(1) Subchapter A (relating to general) provides general background information.
(2) Subchapter B (relating to official plan requirements) provides a comprehensive sewage planning mechanism to identify and resolve existing sewage disposal problems, to avoid potential sewage problems resulting from new land development and to provide for the future sewage disposal needs of a municipality.
(3) Subchapter C (relating to new land development plan revisions) provides a mechanism for revising sewage facilities plans to provide for new land development.
(4) Subchapter D (relating to official plan requirements for alternative evaluations) provides the planning requirements for evaluating alternatives for sewage facilities.
(5) Subchapter E (relating to sewage management programs) provides the requirements for establishing sewage management programs.
(6) Subchapter F (relating to fees) provides for fees for the review of new land development sewage facilities planning modules.
The provisions of this § 71.3 amended under section 9 of the Pennsylvania Sewage Facilities Act (35 P. S. § 750.9); The Clean Streams Law (35 P. S. § § 691.1691.1001); and section 1920-A of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § 510-20).
The provisions of this § 71.3 adopted August 13, 1971, effective August 14, 1971, 1 Pa.B. 1649; amended April 28, 1972, effective May 15, 1972, 2 Pa.B. 753; amended August 30, 1974, effective September 16, 1974, 4 Pa.B. 1805; amended January 9, 1987, effective January 10, 1987, 17 Pa.B. 172; amended June 9, 1989, effective June 10, 1989, 19 Pa.B. 2429; amended November 7, 1997, effective November 8, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 5877. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (206557).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.