§ 1131.5. Penalties and sanctions.
(a) In addition to the penalties in sections 13011309 of the act (35 P.S. § § 10231.130110231.1309), the Department may deny, revoke or suspend a Safe Harbor Letter if the Department has evidence of the following:
(1) A conviction of a criminal offense that occurred within the 5 years relating to the sale or possession of drugs, narcotics or controlled substances.
(2) A history of drug abuse.
(3) A history of diversion of a controlled substance or illegal drugs.
(4) Falsified information on the application.
(5) A conviction of a crime of moral turpitude, such that the Department would not be able to find the applicant of good moral character.
(6) An intentional, knowing or reckless violation of a provision of the act or this chapter.
(b) An applicant whose Safe Harbor Letter is denied, suspended or revoked under subsection (a)(1) or (3)(6) may be prohibited from participating in the Medical Marijuana Program for 5 years.
(c) Chapter 5 of 2 Pa.C.S. (relating to practice and procedure) applies to all actions of the Department under this chapter constituting an adjudication as defined in 2 Pa.C.S. § 101 (relating to definitions).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.