§ 1141.38. Duty to report.
(a) During the application process, or at any time during the permit period if a permit is issued, an applicant or medical marijuana organization shall notify the Department:
(1) In writing of any change in facts or circumstances reflected in the initial permit application or any permit renewal application submitted to the Department, or any newly discovered or occurring fact or circumstance which would have been included in the application if known at the time the application was submitted.
(2) In writing of any proposed modification of its plan of operation at least 30 days prior to the proposed modification.
(3) Immediately upon becoming aware, and State and local law enforcement immediately upon becoming aware, of any adverse loss from a facility operated by the medical marijuana organization or any vehicle transporting seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana or medical marijuana products to or from a facility operated by the medical marijuana organization.
(b) If the change in information involves a change in control of the medical marijuana organization, the medical marijuana organization shall surrender its existing permit to the Department, unless the medical marijuana organization submits an application for approval of a change in ownership of a medical marijuana organization in accordance with § 1141.39 (relating to application for approval of a change in ownership of a medical marijuana organization).
(c) If the change in information involves a change in any of the activities on the medical marijuana organization site, including any of the following, the medical marijuana organization shall surrender its existing permit to the Department and take action as required under § 1141.43 (relating to closure of a facility):
(1) Discontinuance of operations.
(2) Removal of all seeds, immature medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana plants, medical marijuana and medical marijuana products from the sites and locations by State or Federal authority.
The temporary provisions of this § 1141.38 amended January 13, 2017, effective January 14, 2017, expire on January 14, 2019, 47 Pa.B. 199; amended May 11, 2018, effective May 17, 2018, expire on May 12, 2020, 48 Pa.B. 2767. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (390712) and (385929).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.