§ 1161.29. Plans of operation.
(a) At the time the Department determines a dispensary to be operational, the dispensary shall provide the Department with a full and complete plan of operation for review that includes the following:
(1) Employment policies and procedures.
(2) Security policies and protocols, including:
(i) Staff identification measures.
(ii) Monitoring of attendance of staff and visitors.
(iii) Alarm systems.
(iv) Video surveillance.
(v) Monitoring and tracking inventory.
(vi) Personnel security.
(3) A process for receiving, packaging, labeling, handling, tracking, transporting, storing, disposing, returning and recalling medical marijuana products in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
(4) Workplace safety.
(5) Maintenance, cleaning and sanitation of the site or facility, or both.
(6) Inventory maintenance and reporting procedures.
(7) The investigation of complaints and potential adverse events from other medical marijuana organizations, patients, caregivers or practitioners.
(8) The use of the electronic tracking system prescribed by the Department.
(b) A dispensary shall make the full and complete plan of operation available to the Department upon request and during any inspection of the site and facility.
The temporary provisions of this § 1161.29 amended May 11, 2018, effective May 17, 2018, expire on May 12, 2020, 48 Pa.B. 2793. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (385973) to (385974).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.