§ 1171.24. Suspension or revocation of an approval issued to a laboratory.
(a) An approval issued by the Department under this chapter may be suspended or revoked if the Department determines that the approved laboratory has engaged in unethical practices or has failed to do any of the following:
(1) Maintain proper standards of accuracy.
(2) Comply with the requirements of the act or this part applicable to the approved laboratory.
(b) An approval issued by the Department under this chapter may be revoked if the Department determines that the approved laboratory has engaged in any of the following conduct:
(1) Dishonest reporting.
(2) Repeated errors in conducting the required testing.
(3) Allowing unauthorized individuals to perform testing or to sign reports.
(4) Inclusion of false statements in the application for approval or renewal.
(5) Advertising of medical marijuana testing services to the general public.
(6) Knowingly accepting a sample from an individual other than a grower/processor or a test sample from an individual other than the Department or an authorized agent of the Department.
(7) Failure to maintain standard operating procedures approved by the accreditation body that issued the certificate of accreditation to the approved laboratory.
(8) Failure to properly enter test results into the electronic tracking system.
(9) Loss by the approved laboratory of its certificate of accreditation.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.