§ 1171.35. Laboratory reporting.
(a) An approved laboratory shall enter into the electronic tracking system the following information for each sample collected and each test conducted:
(1) The unique sample identification number the approved laboratory assigns to the sample.
(2) The name of the grower/processor that supplied the sample.
(3) The employee identification number of the employee of the approved laboratory who identified and collected the sample at the request of the grower/processor.
(4) The date and time the sample was collected from the grower/processor.
(5) The date and time the sample was received by the approved laboratory.
(6) The date the test was completed.
(7) The condition of the sample when it was received by the approved laboratory.
(8) A description of each test performed.
(9) The results from the certificate of analysis issued under § 1171.31 (relating to test results and reporting).
(10) The date the testing results were provided to the grower/processor under § 1171.31 or the Department under § 1171.34 (relating to Department request for testing).
(b) An approved laboratory shall keep for 4 years a paper or electronic copy of the certificate of analysis performed on samples submitted by a grower/processor or test samples submitted by the Department. The approved laboratory shall provide a copy of a certificate of analysis to the Department within 2 days of a request made by the Department.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.