§ 1191.22. Patient and caregiver registry.
(a) The Department will maintain a patient and caregiver registry.
(b) Patient and caregiver information maintained by the Department is confidential and not subject to public disclosure, including disclosure under the Right-to-Know Law (65 P.S. § § 67.10167.3104). Patient and caregiver information must include the following:
(1) Information provided in an identification card application.
(2) Information in a patient certification issued by a practitioner.
(3) Criminal history record check information provided as part of an identification card application submitted by a caregiver under § 1191.27 (relating to criminal background checks).
(4) Information encoded in the 2D barcode of an identification card.
(5) Information relating to a patients serious medical condition.
(c) A caregiver who is listed in the patient and caregiver registry may waive in writing the caregivers right to confidentiality and consent to the caregivers name and contact information being provided to a patient who has obtained a patient certification from a practitioner.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.