§ 17.102. Minimum program activities.
The following shall be considered minimum activities in the bottled water program:
(1) Inspections. Regular inspections of such facilities shall be made throughout the year as often as is necessary to maintain satisfactory compliance with established rules, regulations and standards.
(2) Plan review. Plans and specifications for new and remodeled bottled water facilities shall be reviewed prior to construction of such facilities to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations and standards for the design, construction, and installation of facilities and equipment.
(3) Laboratory services. Adequate laboratory services must be available to make any analytical determinations deemed necessary, particularly with regard to compliance with current Federal Safe Drinking Water Standards.
(4) Rules and regulations. The provisions of 25 Pa. Code Chapter 159 (Reserved) shall apply. Local health departments shall adopt and enforce that chapter or may, at their discretion and in accordance with applicable laws, adopt ordinances or regulations which are at least as stringent as and are consistent in intent and purpose with that chapter.
(5) Meetings. Local health departments are required to attend periodic meetings with DER for the purpose of program planning, development, reporting, evaluation, and coordination to provide an orderly, efficient delivery of this environmental health program on a Statewide basis.
This section cited in 28 Pa. Code § 17.3 (relating to meetings).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.