§ 17.94. Staff training requirements.
Each staff member engaged in the shellfish sanitation program shall receive training in the area of shellfish sanitation. The training shall be received as soon as possible after the staff member is hired and shall consist of the following material:
(1) Microbiological aspects of shellfish sanitation.
(2) Interpretation of shellfish sanitation requirements.
(3) 7 Pa. Code Chapter 49 (relating to shellfish).
(4) Part 2, Regional Shellfish Sanitation Program Manual of Operations.
(5) Personal hygiene.
(6) Water supply and plumbing.
(7) Waste disposal.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.