§ 129.407. Recordkeeping requirements.
Individual self-insured employers shall maintain records of accident and illness prevention program services for the most complete fiscal year and 2 preceding consecutive fiscal years which include:
(1) Number and dates of surveys conducted.
(2) Proposed corrective actions and their disposition.
(3) Training programs conducted.
(4) Consultations held.
(5) Analyses of accident causes.
(6) Industrial hygiene services provided.
(7) Industrial health services provided.
(8) Qualified service providers utilized to provide program services whether contracted or employed.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.