§ 129.458. Recordkeeping requirements.
(a) Group self-insurance funds shall maintain records of accident and illness prevention programs or services for each member for the most complete current fiscal year and 2 preceding consecutive fiscal years which include:
(1) The dates of requests for services.
(2) The services requested or problems presented.
(3) The dates of the group self-insurance funds responses.
(4) The dates on which services were provided and member responses to proposed corrective actions.
(5) The number of hours expended providing services including both onsite and preparatory time.
(6) The final disposition of requests.
(7) The number of service visits.
(8) Other service reports including proposed corrective actions.
(9) The results of industrial hygiene and industrial health surveys and consultations.
(10) Accident and illness prevention training conducted.
(11) Safety-related materials provided.
(12) Member responses to group self-insurance fund proposed corrective actions.
(b) Group self-insurance funds shall annually solicit comments from their members regarding the effectiveness of the accident and illness prevention program provided by the group self-insurance fund. This information shall be made available to the Bureau upon request for the next current fiscal year and 2 preceding consecutive fiscal years.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code § 129.461 (relating to site of audit).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.