§ 49.20. Information concerning protection from fire.
The management of hotels and motels shall, upon the request of travel agents and other persons interested in utilizing their facilities, furnish information concerning the measures which have been taken at the hotel or motel for protection from fire. This information shall be provided in writing, free of charge, and shall contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The occupancy capacity of the facility.
(2) The numbers of stories in the building.
(3) The extent to which the building is sprinklered.
(4) Whether the building has a fire or smoke alarms, the types of alarms and their locations.
(5) A sample floor plan showing the location of exits, fire extinguishers, detection devices and sprinkler system.
(6) A copy of written emergency instructions regularly furnished to guests.
The provisions of this § 49.20 adopted August 7, 1992, effective August 8, 1992, 22 Pa.B. 4091.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code § 49.2 (relating to jurisdiction and effective dates).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.