§ 501.4. Registration.
(a) An applicant for registration shall submit the following to the Office:
(1) Proof of receiving a passing score on any of the approved examinations. This may include proof of current certification by NAD or RID.
(2) A completed registration application. Applications may be obtained from the office or the Departments web site www.dli.state.pa.us/odhh.
(3) The required registration fee under § 501.2 (relating to fees). Checks shall be made payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
(b) The Office will issue a paper or electronic registration to an applicant within 60 days of the date of receipt of the application if the applicant complies with subsection (a) and meets the following criteria:
(1) Is 18 years of age or older.
(2) Has passed the examination required by subsection (a).
(3) Has paid applicable fees.
(4) Possesses the general fitness, competence and reliability sufficient to satisfy the office that the applicant is worthy of State registration.
(c) The Office may deny an application for registration if the applicant:
(1) Does not comply with this section.
(2) Fails to meet the requirements of section 5(a) of the act (63 P. S. § 1725.5(a)).
(3) Committed a violation enumerated in section 8(a) of the act (63 P. S. § 1725.8(a)) and § 501.7 (relating to violations).
(d) The Office will comply with the procedures contained in § 501.9 (relating to request for reconsideration of registration denial) if an application for registration is denied.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code § 501.11 (relating to reactivation of registration).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.