§ 501.7. Violations.
The Department may impose disciplinary or corrective measures under section 9(a) of the act (63 P. S. § 1725.9(a)) or levy administrative fines of up to $500 under section 8(b) of the act (63 P. S. § 1725.8(b)) on a registrant for doing one or more of the following:
(1) Obtaining a State registration or renewal of a registration through fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
(2) Being convicted of a felony or a crime in this Commonwealth or other jurisdiction relating to the provision of interpreter or transliterator services.
(3) Being the subject of a disciplinary or other administrative action taken against this registration, certificate or license to provide interpreting or transliterating services in another state by a government agency.
(4) Committing fraud, gross negligence or misconduct relating to the provision of interpreting or transliterating services as determined by the office.
(5) Engaging in any other misconduct relating to the provision of interpreting or transliterating services as determined by the office.
(6) Violating the provisions of the act or this chapter.
This section cited in 34 Pa. Code § 501.4 (relating to registration); 34 Pa. Code § 501.6 (relating to complaints); and 34 Pa. Code § 501.8 (relating to hearings/appeals).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.