§ 13.405. Provider responsibilities.
(a) For each course of continuing education, the provider shall:
(1) Disclose in advance to prospective attendees the objectives, content, teaching method and number of hours of continuing education credit.
(2) Open each course to all licensees.
(3) Provide adequate physical facilities for the number of anticipated participants and the teaching methods to be used.
(4) Provide accurate instructional materials.
(5) Employ qualified instructors who are knowledgeable in the subject matter.
(6) Evaluate the program through the use of questionnaires of the participants and instructors.
(7) Issue a certified continuing education record to each participant.
(8) Retain attendance records, written outlines, and a summary of evaluations for 5 years.
(b) Each continuing education record must include:
(1) The name of the participant.
(2) The date or dates of the course.
(3) The name of the course.
(4) The providers name.
(5) The number of hours of continuing education credit.
The provisions of this § 13.405 issued under sections 10(b) and 16(a) of the Funeral Director Law (63 P.S. § § 479.10(b) and 479.16(a)).
The provisions of this § 13.405 adopted December 2, 2005, effective December 3, 2005, 35 Pa.B. 6523.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 13.308 (relating to child abuse recognition and reportingmandatory training requirement); 49 Pa. Code § 13.402 (relating to reporting completion of continuing education); and 49 Pa. Code § 13.404 (relating to approval of continuing education courses or providers).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.