§ 25.805. Application for temporary provisional perfusionist license.
(a) An applicant for a temporary provisional perfusionist license shall submit, on forms made available by the Board, a completed application, including the necessary supporting documents, and pay the fee in § 25.231 (relating to schedule of fees) for application for a temporary provisional perfusionist license.
(b) The Board may grant a temporary provisional perfusionist license to an applicant who:
(1) Demonstrates that the applicant holds a current license in good standing under the laws of another state, the District of Columbia or a territory of the United States that includes certification by a certifying agency approved by a Nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
(2) Demonstrates that the applicant has graduated from an accredited perfusion program approved by the Board.
(3) Demonstrates that the applicant is at least 18 years of age and of good moral character.
(4) Demonstrates that the applicant has obtained professional liability insurance as required under section 13.3(k) of the act (63 P. S. § 271.13c(k)).
(5) Otherwise complies with this subchapter.
(c) The Board may deny an application for temporary provisional perfusionist licensure upon the grounds for disciplinary action in § 25.809 (relating to disciplinary action for licensed perfusionist).
(d) A temporary provisional perfusionist license expires 1 year after the date of issuance and may not be renewed.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 25.806 (relating to registration of temporary emergency perfusionist service).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.