§ 29.71. Application.
Applicants for reciprocal licensure shall provide the Board with the following verified information:
(3) Place and date of birth.
(4) States and territories of the United States in which applicant is or has been licensed to practice podiatry, including dates of licensure.
(5) States and territories of the United States in which applicant has been denied licensure including dates and reason for denial.
(6) Disciplinary actions against applicants podiatry license in a State or territory of the United States.
(7) Past criminal convictions.
(8) A statement that applicant intends to become a resident of this Commonwealth, including proposed address and date of intended residence.
The provisions of this § 29.71 amended under section 14(a), (b) and (d) of the Podiatry Practice Act (63 P. S. § 42.14(a), (b) and (d)).
The provisions of this § 29.71 adopted June 8, 1979, effective June 9, 1979, 9 Pa.B. 1804; amended February 17, 1989, effective upon publication and applies retroactively to December 31, 1988, 19 Pa.B. 639. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (121483).
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 29.74 (relating to falsification of application; failure to become a resident).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.