§ 6.55. Order granting an application for approval as a certifying organization.
(a) An order granting an application for approval as a certifying organization will include:
(1) The legal name of the certifying organization.
(2) The date on which the application was approved.
(3) The date on which the order was entered.
(4) Each crane type described in ASME Volume B 30 for which the Board has granted approval.
(5) A statement of authorization that the certifying organization may hold itself out as a certifying organization in this Commonwealth.
(6) A statement that the certifying organization shall notify within 10 days, in writing, the Board and to each individual holding its certification, any change to its accreditation by NCCA or ANSI.
(7) A statement that the certifying organization shall immediately and voluntarily cease and desist from issuing certifications, or holding itself out as a certifying organization in this Commonwealth upon a determination suspending, withdrawing or terminating its accreditation by NCCA or ANSI.
(8) A statement that the certifying organization shall submit to the Board within 30 days of receipt from NCCA or ANSI a copy of each certificate of renewal of accreditation.
(9) A statement that the certifying organization shall comply with all revisions to applicable ASME B 30 standards and 29 CFR 1926.1427 (relating to operator qualification and certification).
(10) A statement that the authorization to issue certifications in this Commonwealth granted by the order to approve the application is not transferable.
(b) An order granting approval of a certifying organization will cease to be effective by operation of law upon either of the following conditions:
(1) The failure of the certifying organization to comply with the obligations in subsection (a)(6), (7), (8) or (9).
(2) A suspension, withdrawal or termination of accreditation by NCCA or ANSI.
This section cited in 49 Pa. Code § 6.56 (relating to petition to terminate approval as a certifying organization).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.