§ 1029.4. Ineligible persons for broker certification.
An applicant is ineligible to be a broker if in violation of the act, this part or an order of the Authority, including the following:
(1) Upon conviction or arrest as provided in § 1011.5 (relating to ineligibility due to conviction or arrest).
(2) The applicant does not speak, read and write the English language sufficiently to draft and review transactional documents as required by the act, this part or an order of the Authority.
(3) The applicant provides false information in any document submitted to the Authority.
(4) The applicant is in violation of § 1011.7 (relating to payment of outstanding fines, fees and penalties).
(5) The applicant is 20 years of age or younger.
(6) The applicant has failed to satisfactorily complete broker testing as provided in this chapter.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.