§ 1057.16. Trip sheet requirements.
(a) A driver of any classification of a limousine vehicle engaged in providing limousine service shall have a trip sheet in the vehicle, whether maintained in a paper form or digital form, evidencing that the vehicle is in service. The trip sheet must contain all of the following information:
(1) The limousine drivers name, the limousine number, the certificate holder and the dispatcher.
(2) The starting location and time of each trip.
(3) The ending location and time of each trip.
(4) A designation indicating whether a trip resulted through the dispatcher or direct call from the passenger.
(5) The fare paid for the trip.
(6) The amount of any gratuity paid to the limousine driver.
(b) At the conclusion of the trip, the driver shall record the ending time on the trip sheet.
(c) The trip sheet shall be retained by the certificate holder as provided in § 1051.10 (relating to record retention).
The provisions of this § 1057.16 temporarily amended under 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02.
The provisions of this § 1057.16 temporarily amended May 5, 2017, effective February 25, 2017, expire upon promulgation of final-form regulations or on November 5, 2018, whichever is later, as set forth in 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02(b), 47 Pa.B. 2558. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (373579) to (373580).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 1053.1 (relating to standard classifications of limousine service); 52 Pa. Code § 1053.43 (relating to certain limousine requirements); and 52 Pa. Code § 1055.5 (relating to required documents).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.