§ 1057.4. Ineligible persons for limousine driver certificate.
In addition to other prohibitions provided in this part, an applicant for a limousine drivers certificate is automatically ineligible under the following circumstances:
(1) The applicant does not hold a current drivers license.
(2) The applicant does not speak the English language sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries and to make verifiable entries on reports and records.
(3) The applicant has failed to complete limousine driver testing as prescribed by this chapter.
(4) The applicant is unable to provide information required under this subpart.
(5) The applicant is 20 years of age or younger.
(6) The applicant does not have a driving history in the United States of at least 1 continuous year prior to the date of application.
(7) The applicants drivers history reflects three moving violations or a major violation as defined in § 1051.2 (relating to definitions) in the 3-year period prior to the driving history check.
(8) The applicant has been convicted of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the preceding seven years from the filing date of the DR-1 Driver Application.
(9) The applicant has been disqualified by the Authority from being a TNC driver under section 57A12(e) of the act (relating to transportation network company drivers) within the 5 years immediately preceding the filing date of the DR-1 Driver Application.
The provisions of this § 1057.4 temporarily amended under 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02.
The provisions of this § 1057.4 amended September 12, 2014, effective September 13, 2014, 44 Pa.B. 5867; temporarily amended May 5, 2017, effective February 25, 2017, expire upon promulgation of final-form regulations or on November 5, 2018, whichever is later, as set forth in 53 Pa.C.S. § 57B02(b), 47 Pa.B. 2558. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (373578).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 1051.8 (relating to limousine service limitations).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.