§ 37.204. Adoption of portions of 49 CFR by reference.
The Commission incorporates by reference the following portions of 49 CFR (relating to transportation), subject to § § 37.202 and 37.205 (relating to definitions; and additions or modifications to 49 CFR).
(1) Part 382 (relating to driver drug and alcohol testing).
(2) Part 390 (relating to Federal motor carrier safety regulations; general).
(3) Part 391 (relating to qualifications of drivers).
(4) Part 392 (relating to driving of motor vehicles).
(5) Part 393 (relating to parts and accessories necessary for safe operation).
(6) Part 395 (relating to hours of service for drivers).
(7) Part 396 (relating to inspection, repair and maintenance).
The provisions of this § 37.204 adopted May 19, 1995, effective May 20, 1995, 25 Pa.B. 1951.
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 37.205 (relating to additions or modifications to 49 CFR); and 52 Pa. Code § 31.32 (relating to equipment).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.