§ 39.3. Records to be kept by property brokers.
A property broker shall keep and maintain for a period of 3 years a record of a transaction in which he participates, which record shall include for a transaction the following information:
(1) Name and address of consignor.
(2) Name, address and the lead or principal docket number of the originating motor carrier.
(3) Bill of lading or freight bill number or both.
(4) Description of commodity or commodities, weight, rate and tariff reference.
(5) Date of shipment.
(6) Origin and destination of shipment.
(7) Information on claims filed.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.