§ 39.4. Records to be kept by passenger brokers.
A passenger broker shall keep and maintain for a period of 3 years a record of transactions participated in as a broker, which records shall include the following information:
(1) The points of origin and destination for a ticket sold.
(2) The name, address and the lead or principal docket number of the carrier for which the ticket is sold.
(3) The amount received from the passenger, including an amount, stated separately, for the transportation of baggage or another service accessorial to the transportation of the passenger.
(4) The payment made to a carrier by motor vehicle served by the broker, referring to date and check number.
(5) The amount of the commissions earned by the broker for sale of transportation, for a carrier and division of payment.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.