§ 5.253. Transcript corrections.
(a) A correction in the official transcript may be made only to make it accurately reflect the evidence presented at the hearing and to speak the truth.
(b) Proposed corrections of a transcript may be submitted by either of the following means:
(1) By written stipulation by the parties of record who were present when the transcription was taken.
(2) Upon written request of one or more parties of record present when the transcription was taken.
(c) Proposed corrections shall be filed as follows:
(1) Within 10 days after the transcript has been filed with the Commission.
(2) Within 10 days after the electronically recorded testimony has been reviewed.
(3) Upon permission of the presiding officer granted prior to the closing of the record.
(d) Objections or other comments to the proposed corrections shall be filed within 10 days of service of the proposed corrections.
(e) Proposed corrections and objections or other comments shall be served upon the parties of record present when the original transcription was taken.
(f) The presiding officer will rule upon a proposed correction of a transcript within 20 days of its receipt. A request for corrections not acted upon within 20 days is deemed to be:
(1) Denied if opposed in a timely manner.
(2) Granted if unopposed.
(g) Subsections (a)(f) supersede 1 Pa. Code § 35.132 (relating to transcript corrections).
The provisions of this § 5.253 amended under the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 331, 501, 504506, 1301 and 1501.
The provisions of this § 5.253 adopted October 12, 1984, effective January 1, 1985, 14 Pa.B. 3819; amended March 8, 1991, effective March 9, 1991, 21 Pa.B. 946; amended January 24, 1997, effective January 25, 1997, 27 Pa.B. 414; amended April 28, 2006, effective April 29, 2006, 36 Pa.B. 2097. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (247399) to (247400).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 5.251 (relating to recording of proceedings); and 52 Pa. Code § 5.431 (relating to close of the record).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.