§ 59.38. Filing of major construction reports.
A public utility shall notify the Commission of proposed major construction, reconstruction or maintenance of plant at least 30 days prior to the commencement of work. Major construction, reconstruction or maintenance is defined for this reporting as a single project involving an expenditure in excess of $300,000 or 10% of the cost of the utilitys plant in service, whichever is less, production well drilling to be excluded. This notification of proposed construction shall include the following:
(1) Description and location (city, township, county) of proposed work.
(2) Type of facility (distribution main, transmission pipeline, compressor station, and the like).
(3) Estimated starting date.
(4) Estimated completion date.
(5) Design pressure.
(6) Estimated cost.
(7) Name and address of reporting gas company.
(8) Name, address and telephone number of person to be contacted regarding the project.
(9) Notification to the Commission of the completion date.
The provisions of this § 59.38 amended under the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 501, 1501, 1504, 1507 and 1508.
The provisions of this § 59.38 amended May 30, 1986 effective May 31, 1986, 16 Pa.B. 1901; amended July 2, 1998, effective August 3, 1998, 28 Pa.B. 3050. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (211177).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.