§ 59.84. Formats.
In preparing the annual integrated resource planning reports required by § 59.81(a) (relating to periodic reporting requirements for major gas utilities), each jurisdictional utility shall use the forms and schedules specified by the Bureau of Conservation, Economics and Energy Planning, which shall include the following:
(1) Form-IRP-Gas-lAAnnual Gas Demand Requirements; Form-IRP-Gas-1BPeak Day Gas Requirements.
(2) Form-IRP-Gas-2ANatural Gas Supply; Form-IRP-Gas-2BNatural Gas Transportation; Form-IRP-Gas-2CNatural Gas Storage.
(3) Form-IRP-Gas-3Number of Customers (Year End).
(4) Form-IRP-Gas-4AAnnual Supply and Demand Requirements Summary; Form-IRP-Gas-4BPeak Day Supply and Demand Requirements Summary.
(5) Form-IRP-Gas-5Program Description.
(6) Form-IRP-Gas-6Energy Users.
(7) Form-IRP-Gas-7Program Summary.
(8) Form-IRP-Gas-8Cost-Benefit Analysis Inputs.
(9) Form-IRP-Gas-9Cost-Benefit Analysis Results.
The provisions of this § 59.84 amended June 23, 2000, effective June 24, 2000, 30 Pa.B. 3172. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (246441) to (246442).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 59.81 (relating to periodic reporting requirements for major gas utilities).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.