§ 61.43. Notification of major construction.
(a) A steam utility shall notify the Commission and the Pipeline Safety Division of proposed major construction, reconstruction or maintenance of its facilities at least 30 days prior to the beginning of work. Major construction, reconstruction or maintenance is defined for this reporting as a single project involving an expenditure in excess of $250,000. The notification of proposed construction must include all of the following:
(1) Description and location (city, township, county) of proposed work.
(2) Type of facility (for example, distribution mains, service lines, expansion joints, and the like).
(3) Estimated starting date.
(4) Estimated completion date.
(5) Design pressure.
(6) Estimated cost.
(7) Name and address of reporting steam distribution utility.
(8) Name, address and telephone number of person to be contacted regarding the project.
(b) A steam utility shall notify the Commission and the Pipeline Safety Division of the completion date of the major construction when it occurs.
The provisions of this § 61.43 issued under the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 501 and 1501.
The provisions of this § 61.43 adopted December 1, 2017, effective December 2, 2017, 47 Pa.B. 7314.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.