§ 69.803. Guidelines for diversity development.
The Commission encourages major jurisdictional utility companies to implement diversity programs. This effort may include the following:
(1) The articulation of a corporate policy by the senior executives of the major jurisdictional utility company committing it to improving its level of diversity in the workplace and within its procurement process.
(2) The development and implementation of a corporate-wide diversity program with specified goals and objectives for each year.
(3) The appointment of utility managers to be responsible for the success of the program.
(4) The training of managers regarding implementing diversity initiatives in the areas of employment and contracting for goods and services.
(5) The location of qualified minority/women/persons with disabilities/LGBTQ/veteran-owned business contractors and mentoring, partnering and training qualified women/minority/persons with disabilities/LGBTQ/veteran-owned businesses contractors to serve the needs of the major jurisdictional utility company.
The provisions of this § 69.803 amended undet the Public Utility Code, 66 Pa.C.S. § § 501, 505, 506 and 512.
The provisions of this § 69.803 adopted March 24, 1995, effective March 25, 1995, 25 Pa.B. 1084; amended January 22, 2021, effective January 23, 2021, 51 Pa.B. 435. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (220840) to (220841).
This section cited in 52 Pa. Code § 69.802 (relating to definitions for reporting employee statistics); and 52 Pa. Code § 69.802a (relating to definitions for reporting vendor statistics).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.