§ 77.7. Working Group.
(a) Purpose. The Commission will establish a pole attachment working group to ensure that the Commission remains apprised of industry concerns, that Federal amendments are properly vetted before becoming effective in this Commonwealth and that dispute resolution processes are efficient and effective.
(b) Creation of Working Group. The Commissions Law Bureau will establish the Working Group, in coordination with the Commissions Bureau of Technical Utility Services and the Office of Special Assistants, no later than 30 days from the effective date of this chapter.
(c) Membership. The Commission will invite persons and entities that it determines to be in the public interest to participate in the Working Group including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Commission staff from the Law Bureau, Technical Utility Services, and the Office of Special Assistants.
(2) Pole owners.
(3) Pole attachers.
(4) The statutory advocates.
(5) Interest groups, including the Pennsylvania Telephone Association, the Broadband Cable Association of Pennsylvania, and the Pennsylvania Office of Broadband Initiatives or their respective successor persons or entities.
(d) Meeting Frequency. The Working Group shall convene at least once annually but may convene at other times, as the Working Group deems necessary or at the direction of the Commission.
(e) Duties. The Working Group shall:
(1) Monitor and advise the Commission on Federal and State pole attachment issues, including advising the Commission on whether to adopt any future change to the FCCs pole attachment rules.
(2) Provide an ongoing forum for stakeholders, pole owners and pole attachers to discuss issues and ideas regarding effective pole attachment regulations.
(3) Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of Commission complaint, mediation and dispute resolution processes.
(f) Reporting. The Law Bureau will annually report its findings on issues developed in the pole attachment Working Group along with any recommended Commission action as appropriate.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.