§ 1101.95. Conflicts between general and specific provisions.
To the extent, if any, that this chapter conflicts with the specific regulations for various services or items contained in this part, this chapter will control unless the specific regulations are one of the following, in which case the specific regulations control:
(1) Chapter 1245 (relating to ambulance transportation).
(2) Chapter 1145 (relating to chiropractors services).
(3) Chapter 1221 (relating to clinic and emergency room services).
(4) Chapter 1223 (relating to outpatient drug and alcohol clinic services).
(5) Chapter 1241 (relating to early and periodic screening diagnosis and treatment program).
(6) Chapter 1225 (relating to family planning clinic services).
(7) Chapter 1251 (relating to funeral directors services).
(8) Chapter 1229 (relating to health maintenance organization services).
(9) Chapter 1249 (relating to home health agency services).
(10) Chapter 1123 (relating to medical supplies).
(11) Chapter 1147 (relating to optometrists services).
(12) Chapter 1243 (relating to outpatient laboratory services).
(13) Chapter 1153 (relating to outpatient psychiatric services).
(14) Chapter 1121 (relating to pharmaceutical services).
(15) Chapter 1141 (relating to physicians services).
(16) Chapter 1143 (relating to podiatrists services).
(17) Chapter 1129 (relating to rural health clinic services).
(18) Chapter 1102 (relating to shared health facilities).
(19) Chapter 1230 (relating to portable x-ray services).
(20) Chapter 1142 (relatinig to midwives services).
(21) Chapter 1181 (relating to nursing facility care).
The provisions of this § 1101.95 amended November 18, 1983, effective November 19, 1983, 13 Pa.B. 3653. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (69575).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.