§ 1102.32. Responsibilities relating to shared health facility management.
The operator of a registered shared health facility shall:
(1) Apply, upon notification by the Department that the facility has been determined to be a shared health facility, for an initial registration and for renewal of the registration annually thereafter.
(2) Insure that accurate and complete information and documentation are furnished on the application for registration of the shared health facility.
(3) Designate an administrator and hold the administrator responsible for handling the day-to-day operations of the shared health facility and supervise the activities of the administrator to insure that the shared health facility is properly operated.
(4) Insure that providers at the shared health facility will practice without influence by the operator or administrator or both.
(5) Insure that the administrative requirements and minimum care standards under this chapter are being met continuously by the shared health facility and its providers.
(6) Notify the Department of the termination of the services of an operator, administrator or of a provider in the shared health facility within 15 days of the date of termination. The notice shall include:
(i) The professional qualifications of an individual newly appointed to assume the position of administrator.
(ii) The professional license number of a provider newly participating in the facility.
(iii) For either the administrator or provider:
(A) The name.
(B) Social security number.
(C) Residence address.
(7) Establish a system of internal audits, controls and reports to insure the procedures for proper operation of the facility are effective.
(8) Notify the Bureau of Provider Relations within 15 days of changes in:
(i) The persons, partnerships or corporations having a financial interest in the shared health facility.
(ii) The persons, partnerships or corporations holding a mortgage, lien, leasehold or other security interests in the shared health facility or in equipment located in and used in connection with a shared health facility. A statement describing the monetary and repayment provisions of the lien or security interest shall accompany the notification.
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 1102.31 (relating to general responsibilities).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.