§ 2600.67. Training institution registration.
(a) An institution and the course of study offered by an educational institution, association, professional society or organization for the purpose of educating and qualifying applicants for certification as personal care home administrators shall be registered and approved by the Department prior to offering the course of study.
(b) An application for registration of an institution and approval of a course of study shall be submitted to the Department on a form provided by the Department and include the following information:
(1) The full name, address, telephone number, facsimile number and electronic mail address of the prospective training provider, each instructor and the program coordinator.
(2) The training objectives, instructional materials, content and teaching methods to be used and the number of clock hours.
(3) The recommended class size.
(4) The attendance certification method.
(5) Proof that each course instructor is certified by the Department to conduct administrator training.
(6) The subject that each instructor will teach and documentation of the instructors academic credentials, instructional experience and work experience to teach the subject.
(7) The location of the training site, which shall accommodate the number of anticipated participants.
(c) A request to amend a Department-approved course of study shall be submitted for the Departments review and approval prior to implementation of a change in the course of study.
(d) The training institution shall issue a training certificate to each participant who successfully completes the Department-approved course and passes the com-petency test. Each training certificate must indicate the participants name, the name of the training institution, the date and location of the training and the number of clock hours completed for each training topic.
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.