GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND BENEFITS
§ 3041.11. Nondiscrimination.
(a) An eligibility agency may not discriminate against applicants for or recipients of Federal or State subsidized funds on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religious creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sexual preference or physical or mental disability.
(b) An eligibility agency shall offer child care subsidy within the provisions of applicable civil rights laws and regulations, including the following:
(1) The Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (43 P. S. § § 951963).
(2) The Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (42 U.S.C.A. § § 61016107).
(3) Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C.A. § § 2000d2000d-4a).
(4) Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C.A. § § 2000e2000e-15).
(5) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C.A. § 794).
(6) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C.A. § § 1210112210).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.