§ 3041.129. Partial redetermination based on reported changes.
(a) The eligibility agency shall complete a partial redetermination of eligibility if the parent or caretaker reports a change as specified in § 3041.127 (relating to parent and caretaker report of change). A co-payment is not reassessed during a partial redetermination.
(b) The partial redetermination shall be completed by the eligibility agency no later than 10 calendar days from the date the parent or caretaker reports and verifies a change.
(c) The eligibility agency shall establish a new redetermination date to review eligibility if the information obtained during a partial redetermination indicates one of the following:
(1) The familys financial or nonfinancial status is expected to change in a manner that affects eligibility or co-payment.
(2) A parent or caretaker has a disability and the disability is anticipated to end prior to the familys redetermination date.
(3) A parents or caretakers work is seasonal or temporary.
(4) A parents or caretakers education ends prior to the familys redetermination date.
(5) A parent or caretaker begins maternity, paternity or adoption leave or a parents or caretakers maternity, paternity or adoption leave changes or ends prior to the familys redetermination date.
(6) A waiver of eligibility or verification requirement is granted due to domestic violence as specified in § 3041.91 (relating to general domestic violence waiver requirements).
(d) If a parent or caretaker reports a change in the factors affecting financial or nonfinancial eligibility that does not cause a change in the co-payment or in the eligibility determination, the eligibility agency is not required to complete a partial redetermination.
(e) The eligibility agency shall retain in the family file the information used in the partial redetermination.
(f) If the parent or caretaker reports a change that results in the family or a child in the family becoming ineligible for subsidy, the eligibility agency shall take the necessary steps to terminate the subsidy with proper notification to the family, under § 3041.165 (relating to notice of adverse action).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.51 (relating to Head Start expansion program); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.128 (relating to review of changes).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.