§ 3041.167. Notice of overpayment.
(a) The eligibility agency shall notify the parent or caretaker in writing of an overpayment.
(b) The notice of overpayment must include the following:
(1) The reason for the overpayment as specified in § 3041.181 (relating to overpayment).
(2) The period of the overpayment.
(3) The amount of the overpayment.
(4) An explanation of how the overpayment was calculated.
(5) The repayment methods as specified in § 3041.186 (relating to collection) except in cases of suspected fraud.
(6) The right of the parent or caretaker to appeal the decision on the overpayment and how to appeal as specified in § § 3041.162 and 3041.171 (relating to notice of right to appeal; and appealable actions).
The provisions of this § 3041.167 amended under sections 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1 of the Public Welfare Code (62 P. S. § § 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1).
The provisions of this § 3041.167 amended April 13, 2012, effective April 14, 2012, 42 Pa.B. 2000. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (312120) to (312121).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.182 (relating to eligibility agency responsibilities regarding overpayment).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.