APPEAL AND HEARING PROCEDURES
§ 3041.171. Appealable actions.
A parent or caretaker has the right to appeal a Departmental or eligibility agency action or failure to act, including the following:
(1) Denial of subsidy.
(2) Termination of subsidy.
(3) Computation of the co-payment.
(4) Denial of a request for waiver of a requirement of this chapter based on domestic violence as specified in § 3041.91 (relating to general domestic violence waiver requirements).
(5) Failure of the eligibility agency to act upon a request for subsidy within the time limits specified in this chapter.
(6) Subsidy suspension, as specified in § 3041.21 (relating to subsidy suspension).
(7) Subsidy disruption, as specified in § 3041.22 (relating to subsidy disruption).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.94 (relating to notice of waiver determination); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.163 (relating to notice of eligibility); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.164 (relating to notice of ineligibility); 55 Pa. Code § 3041.165 (relating to notice of adverse action); and 55 Pa. Code § 3041.167 (relating to notice of overpayment).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.