§ 3041.63. Self-certification.
(a) The eligibility agency shall inform the parent or caretaker in writing that self-certification is made subject to 18 Pa.C.S. § 4904 (relating to unsworn falsification to authorities).
(b) The eligibility agency shall accept the statement of the parent or caretaker as sufficient proof of the following eligibility factors:
(1) Age of the child.
(2) Citizenship or immigration status.
(3) Immunization status or exemption from the immunization requirement.
(4) Days and hours for which the child needs care, as specified in § 3041.145 (relating to verification and reporting).
(5) Status of an individual who formerly received TANF, as specified in § 3041.145.
(6) Face-to-face time frame extension based on hardship, as specified in § § 3041.126(d) and 3041.144(a) (relating to face-to-face interview; and face-to-face interview for former TANF families).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.64 (relating to self-declaration).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.