§ 3041.67. Verification of work, education and training.
Acceptable verification of hours of work, education, training or enrollment in education or training includes one of the following:
(1) A document provided by the parent or caretaker as verification of earned or anticipated earned income, provided this verification indicates or can be used to compute the number of hours the parent or caretaker worked, is normally scheduled to work or in cases when hours vary, the average number of hours worked.
(2) A copy of a work schedule signed by the employer.
(3) A copy of the class or training schedule from an education or training representative.
(4) Another document that establishes hours of work or anticipated hours of work, education or training.
(5) A collateral contact, as specified in § 3041.62 (relating to collateral contact).
(6) A written self-declaration by the parent or caretaker that indicates the parent or caretaker works or will work at least 20 hours per week, as specified in § 3041.64 (relating to self-declaration).
(7) A Federal Income Tax Return showing profit from self-employment that when divided by the Pennsylvania minimum wage is equal to or greater than the required number of hours, as specified in § 3041.43 (relating to work, education and training) and is equal to or greater than the number of hours of care needed.
The provisions of this § 3041.67 amended under sections 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1 of the Public Welfare Code (62 P. S. § § 201(2), 403(b) and 403.1).
The provisions of this § 3041.67 amended April 13, 2012, effective April 14, 2012, 42 Pa.B. 2029. Immediately preceding text appears at serial pages (312097) to (312098).
This section cited in 55 Pa. Code § 3041.44 (relating to prospective work, education and training).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.