§ 3041.71. Verification of reasons for subsidy continuation or suspension.
Acceptable verification of reasons for subsidy continuation or suspension as specified in § § 3041.20 and 3041.21 (relating to subsidy continuation during breaks in work, education or training; and subsidy suspension) includes one of the following:
(1) The Departments form for verifying work, education or training.
(2) A written statement from the employer or the education or training representative or school records.
(3) A child support order.
(4) A medical record or a written statement from a physician.
(5) A collateral contact, as specified in § 3041.62 (relating to collateral contact).
(6) A written self-declaration by the parent or caretaker, as specified in § 3041.64 (relating to self-declaration).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.