§ 3490.39. Expunction from the Statewide Central Register.
(a) Except as provided in subsection (b), ChildLine shall expunge founded and indicated reports when a subject child is 23 years of age or older.
(b) If the Social Security Number or date of birth of the perpetrator is known in founded or indicated reports of child abuse, the following information shall be maintained:
(1) The name, Social Security Number, date of birth and sex of the perpetrator.
(2) The date of birth and sex of the child.
(3) The dates and the nature and extent of the child abuse.
(4) The county in which the child abuse occurred.
(5) The relationship of the perpetrator to the child.
(6) Whether the report was a founded or indicated report.
(7) The results of any criminal prosecution.
(c) The information referred to in subsection (b) shall remain in the subfile under § 3490.33 (relating to files).
The provisions of this § 3490.39 adopted December 20, 1985, effective January 1, 1986, 15 Pa.B. 4547; amended July 2, 1999, effective July 3, 1999, 29 Pa.B. 3513. Immediately preceding text appears at serial page (211727).
No part of the information on this site may be reproduced for profit or sold for profit.
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Code full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.